Monday 13 September 2010

Pete and Re-Pete

Not that it's made any difference to you all, but I changed internet service providers again.

The frustration of the switch, combined with not much improved service was just too much in the end so I swapped over to our local cable company's internet.

Which is ironic, seeing as I don't have cable.

Heh.

So other than a day completely without internet (whimper) a week or so ago, the transition was smooth and the people I've dealt with at the company have been great.

Plus, my internets? It is teh fast again. Which is nice.

Things that work and people who want to be helpful are awesome. And make me happy.

Which is good.

9 comments:

Jonathan said...

Sorry. Don't believe you. I have NEVER heard of an internet switch story go well EVER :)

(a little voice on one of my shoulders is whispering "see... the world isn't ALL shitty, ALL the time")

Single and Picky said...

Awww Pete and RePete reminds me of my camp days... and that makes me happy. So happiness all around, that is a very good thing, and on a Monday too, wow

Victoria said...

Pssst, Jonathan, it's true! I swear!

Yay, happiness all round is an excellent thing. Especially on a Monday! :)

Canadianbloggergirl said...

I think you may want to check my blog, someone left you a message......hint hint

Victoria said...

It wasn't Pete and Re-Pete was it? ;)

Chris said...

If you switched to your local cable company (probably Shaw cable) then you should check your TV because sometimes they mess up and give you free cable. I've had that several times.

Victoria said...

Good hint Chris :)

CherryWillBlossomForever© said...

you have no idea how idiotic-ly slow internet in M'sia is.

Japan has the fastest though! I have a friend there, & they have NEVER experience internet run down,etc.

Too much sushi I guess.

Victoria said...

Maybe I should eat more sushi to see if my internet gets faster then? ;)