Wednesday 22 September 2010

Rosy Cheeked

Last week, Mlle Hautemess and Canadian Blogger Girl both gave me blog awards.

I never really know what to do when someone tells me they like my blog or what I write, because it makes me blush (literally) and sometimes feel like crying and it makes me happy and giddy but it also makes me feel squirmy inside in a I don't know what to do with compliments kind of way.

I'm always flattered when someone says something positive about my blog but I'm also always kind of turning around to see the person behind me they must be pointing at because, who me?

So, thanks ladies. Your thinking of me made my week and picked me up when I was a little low and I needed that.

Big time.

6 comments:

Canadianbloggergirl said...

Take the compliment and run with it! This world has come to the point that we as society don't give out compliments or praise good work. Instead people stew on the negative and complain!

You're more than welcome, no go in a corner and blush!...j/k

Mademoiselle Hautemess said...

You earned it! :)

Victoria said...

It's true CBG, I try to give compliments! (Just need to get better at receiving them) :)

Thaks Mlle!

Jonathan said...

Well... your blog IS one of the best I read, so awards are probably warranted :) And cake.

p.s. I moved my blog (again)

Kas said...

Oooo... CAKE??!

Yes- your blog IS one of the best I read and if I knew how to give you an award, I most certainly would have!

where's the cake???

LOL!
~Kas

Victoria said...

Awww man, you guys are killing me with the niceness!

Cake all round I say! :D