Wednesday 13 October 2010

My Brain Is Weird


Do you ever wonder what the human equivalent of squirrel nut hiding is?

I mean, I guess money is the obvious thought, but we don't really dig holes and hide our money all over our lawns.

I would say that chocolate is my equivalent because sometimes I try to hide a bar or two secretly around my kitchen, but I always remember where I hid them so it doesn't really work out that well.

Maybe it's our bad habits. We try to hide them from other people but aren't willing to make them go away entirely?

I have no idea what I'm talking about. And that's ok.

I think.

5 comments:

Dominic said...

Hmm.. I suspect it's "Any small item that you're sure you remember seeing around just the other day"

Just Sayin... said...

The title of this post made me giggle out loud! :)

Mademoiselle Hautemess said...

I hide small bills in my winter coat pockets every spring...it makes the changing weather in the fall so much more fun!

Oh...and I also hoard birthday cards because I never remember to get someone one until facebook reminds me and I like to have them on hand to make me SEEM thoughtful?

Jonathan said...

Until I read your post, I completely forgot I bought a bar of chocolate on the way home, and hid it behind the bottles in the fridge... please excuse me for a few minutes (sound of wrapper being torn, followed by pig snuffling sounds)

Victoria said...

Maybe that's what happens to my brother's keys then Dominic?


Well, good J.S. I'm glad my mockery of my brain gave you a grin! ;)


OOoooh Mlle. I should try the small bills thing. I just think I wouldn't forget. And, yep, I've got me a store of cards too!

Nice Jonathan!!! (heh)