Wednesday 6 October 2010

Odd

I had a massive craving on the way home from work the other day. One of those "I can almost taste it in my mouth and want it right now" kind of cravings.

For salt and vinegar chips.

Then, a couple of days later, I had the same craving and I cursed myself for not buying some salt and vinegar chips because me want NOW!

The only thing is?

I hate salt and vinegar chips.

Like a lot.

So I'm now trying to figure out what exactly it means when you crave something you don't even like. Is my stomach playing practical jokes on me?

4 comments:

Canadianbloggergirl said...

Umm, I'm not sure if this is possible for you, but could you be pregnant?

I myself didn't know I was pregnant with my daughter for like three months.

While traveling for a week I craved deserts (like 7 pieces of different kinds of cake in one day!) I bought at a restaurant near the hotel 49.00 worth of huge masses of cake!

Two weeks later I found out I was pregnant!

I don't like salt & vinegar chips either!

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Heh. I knew someone would ask that! It's very, very much not possible :)

Single and Picky said...

I have that with Dairy Queen, I can taste it but it is never as good as my brain thinks it will be and my stomach always reminds me it was a horrible idea.

Victoria said...

I'm like that with McD's. Haven't been back in a while :)