Monday 4 October 2010

Um

October?

Um. Since when did it not be August or maybe I mean July because October? How and when?

Looking over the blog, I seem to have posted during September, which would suggest that I was, indeed awake throughout the month, but then again, I could have just set them all up to post at the end of August and then somehow time-travelled through the month or something because I'm not sure I know how it all of a sudden got to be October.

I might not have even known it was October, but the witch costumes and piles of candy (mmmmm) in the stores alerted me.

So I bought some candy and went home to check the calendar and sure enough it's already October.

Did anyone else miss the month of September? Or did it just fly by for me?

8 comments:

Canadianbloggergirl said...

Oh no you're not the only one. Time has flown by. Imagine a little over two months away and it will be Christmas!

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com
ps. check out my new look and contest giveaway!
http://canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com/2010/10/celebration.html

Single and Picky said...

It did not happen, I swear it didn't but neither will the next few months either for me. Between school papers and reading and a full time job in pediatrics where we have to believe that all the holidays are important I lose track of the days and focus just on what I need to do. Decorate, check, write paper, check, payroll, check and so on...

Kas said...

I'm already stressing over Christmas... I don't remember Sept OR Aug.

aghhhh...

~Kas

Just Sayin... said...

Completely missed September too!

And I'm not busy doing anything like some of your readers. Actually in my head it's still April. 2010 flew by and I have nothing to show for it...

Victoria said...

Fun new look CBG!!!!

Crazy SnP!

No, Kas, don't stress yet!

Wow JS, April was a while ago ;)

(Hmmm, my comments have a lot of exclamation points.)

Jonathan said...

Each year seems to be accelerating. It's mad. I can't believe we're only a few months away from another Christmas...

Mademoiselle Hautemess said...

Oh I wouldn't say that I've been missing it.... (sorry, Office Space just takes over sometimes)

I woke up the other day and it was 40 degrees and I was like, WTF? I swore it was still summer until that...dammit!

Good news is that October is my favorite month- my birthday, Halloween, bonfires, football tailgates, the Reds are in the playoffs. Its been good!

Victoria said...

No we're not Jonathan! (puts on denial hat)

Mlle, Office Space takes over my brain all the time too! And happy October birthday to you :D