Wednesday 17 November 2010

Awesome!

I got back on Sunday and went for a walk to stretch my legs.

Thank goodness I did because I ran into my Buddy. Hi Buddy!

As if that wasn't enough, Buddy nodded at the store I was just about to enter.

"Halloween candy. 99 cents."

He showed me his bags, full of awesome, tasty Halloween candy and I practically exploded with excitement!

Six dollars later and I have enough candy to feed a small army for a week! (Well, ok, the candy wouldn't actually feed a small army for any time at all, but humour me here)

I mean people, I got a box of fifty of those Twizzler and Nibs things for 99 cents! Fifty! For 99 cents! That's practically free! (Ok, I know my Math's not exactly perfect either, but hey, let's let that slide too shall we?)

So if I'm typing a little fast over the next few days you can thank my Buddy. He is the candy deal finding guru.

Ninety nine cents.

*shaking my head at the awesomemess*

4 comments:

Dominic said...

I buy my candy from Costco. It's a big saver.

How's your dentist? :)

Kas said...

WHOOO HOOOOO!!!

I', so glad that I have finally gotten rid of the leftover candy... I was really making myself sick, but... I. Just. Couldn't. Stop.


LOL!

~Kas

Jonathan said...

We have no problem getting rid of candy due to three little munching machines who can see candy through sheet lead.

Victoria said...

My dentist's pretty happy with me actually Dominic! I'm a good brusher and flosser :)

I know Kas, sometimes it's hard to make it stop! And by "it", I mean "my hand picking up the candy and eating it!" ;)

I bet Jonathan! (I can probably equal their candy finding ability though!) :D