Thursday 23 December 2010

Hey


So I'm home and have a good few days off (which is so so nice and so so needed) for relaxing and doing a whole lot of not much.

I was actually off yesterday too but decided to be lazy and let myself not post. It was nice. I got my hair cut and a massage instead. Ahhhhhhh.

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone who celebrates Christmas a lovely, joyful, healthy one and to wish those who don't Celebrate Christmas a lovely, cozy warm Winter weekend.

Big hugs all round and make sure to hold your family extra tight this year.

See you soon, Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

TL said...

Massage and hair appointment sounds lovely! I am totally booking a massage for next week!

Duffy said...

Happy christmas ^^

Victoria said...

Enjoy it TL!

Happy Christmas Duffy! :)

Victoria said...

Merry Christmas!

jules said...

Good for you! I think we would all be a little happier if we just blew things off and pampered ourselves sometimes!

Victoria said...

So true Jules! :)