Saturday 4 December 2010

Relieved

This week was the first week I've had without the classes I signed up for and it was quite a relief to not have to rush myself around after work to get in a photo and food and exercise before heading out to get there on time.

Not that I minded, but it was nice to have the break.

It does mean, however, that I'm not seeing my friends once a week anymore, but I figure that once the holidays are over, we'll all try to make regular plans again.

Or, heck, maybe I'll sign up for another running clinic and another photography class, who knows.

Well, I'll probably sign up for another running clinic. Maybe.

I say maybe because S probably won't be and the awesome, supportive run clinic leader won't be leading this next one so I'd really only be going to keep myself going if you know what I mean and that's maybe not such a bad thing, except I don't want to have to run with a stranger on clinic nights.

We'll see.

It was nice to have the break and the time to myself though.

Which is funny, because I remember how much I liked having something to do.

Guess it's all about balance again, eh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need some advicefromasingle girl... my ex moved away over 3 months ago and i still cant get over it... last night i had a dream that he came back and apologized and i was so happy, then i woke up. now ive spend the good part of the morning crying. when do i know that i've finally moved on?

Victoria said...

Moving on can be a slow process. You don't have to beat yourself up because it's not happening as fast as you'd imagined. How do you know that you've finally moved on? When it doesn't hurt anymore. When you're not hoping it'll all go back to the way it was. You'll get there. Just give it time and be gentle with yourself.

TL said...

What kind of photography class did you take/are you thinking about taking?

Victoria said...

I took one through the local college, adult learning kind of thing, it was intro to photgraphy or something like that :)

Jonathan said...

Balance would be that elusive thing that I seem to lose for weeks on end, wouldn't it...

Victoria said...

If you do try a class, I hope you enjoy it Stac! :)

Yes Jonathan, but I think kids to that to you. . .