Tuesday 18 January 2011

DYAC!

You guys? As always seems to happen with the internet, I was directed to a website that I'd never heard of before through unrelated circumstances.

And it couldn't have been more perfect timing because with everything that's been going on I was having a bit of a blue weekend.

This site had me roaring with laughter. Wheezing, silent laughing unable to breathe laughing. Tears streaming down my face laughter that my neighbours *must* have heard it was so loud.

So here, here is the site that had me in tears and gales of laughter over and over this weekend. I hope you love it as much as I did!

Now excuse me while I go laugh til my sides hurt some more.

9 comments:

Single and Picky said...

I love that website - absolutely love it - I am so glad you found it - I think that is just what you needed

Kim said...

Oh good lord. So much for any remnants of mascara I might have had on my lashes from yesterday's application. I just laughed it all off. I'm going to have to refrain from reading that at work. I just got a lot of attention. Thanks for the laugh.

Dominic said...

You just destroyed half an hour of productivity in my office. Half an hour of EVERYONE'S productivity, I might add...

Epiphany said...

Don't you love this? Someone introduced it to me a few months ago. Hilarious!!

Kas said...

THAT is why I have turned off that function on my phone!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

~Kas

SMITHY GALLERY said...

I absolutely love this! It made me smile more than I have done all day! Thanks:)

Victoria said...

Totally what I needed SnP!


Yeah Kim, I should have put a "mascara will run" warning on it! :)

That makes me extraordinarily happy to hear Dominic :D (evil wicked laugh)

I absolutely love it Epiphany!

Good call Kas!;)

So welcome Natalie, I just had to share the laughs :D

Truly said...

This is amazing! I was only tittering at first but then one set me off and I can't stop laughing at them all now!!

Great recommendation.

Victoria said...

I know, it kind of sneaks up on you like that eh? :D

So glad you like it!