Monday 10 January 2011

Procrastinating


I should totally be writing a post right now. I should absolutely be.

Instead, I'm sitting here stuffing my face with the popcorn I just made about to watch some terrible TV show and damnit I'm going to enjoy it. (Even though the popcorn bits will get stuck in my teeth and I'll have to floss them out later and stuff.)

I should totally be telling you about my weekend which involved hanging out with some friends and trying two new things one of which involves poking myself in the eye and the other involves a guy and a walk.

So I should really be writing a post right now, but instead I'm going to eat popcorn and watch bad tv.

Sorry about that.

How was y'alls weekend though?

5 comments:

Single and Picky said...

The weekend as a whole was meh, but you know what the upside to that is - Monday isn't going to feel like that much of a Monday because there isn't going to be a huge let down. That's my story and I'm sticking to it today.

Don't feel guilty about the trashy TV and the popcorn - sounds like a good idea.

Dominic said...

Actually.. the weekend sucked. I was actually glad to arrive at work this morning.

Is there any TV on these days that *isn't* bad? :)

Victoria said...

Hopefully your week is a good one SnP :)

Sorry about your icky weekend Dominic, and no, I'm not sure there's any un-bad tv on at the moment ;)

Ooooh I hope you like it Stacia! I really enjoyed it :)

TL said...

I love terrible TV :) Tomorrow is biggest loser night. (I know I am supposed to be using all my waking time to study for the LSAT, but the biggest loser might be more important than my future...)

Victoria said...

Well, you know TL, I think the mental break of watching a tv show will help your brain better absorb what you're trying to learn! :D (Ta da!)