Saturday 12 February 2011

Because Sometimes You Have To Share The Pain/Love

These have been stuck in my head all week, so now you must suffer and/or enjoy with me.

I'd say "Sorry" but seriously, it's the weekend. I'm so dancing to these in my living room. Join me!



Teenage Dream & Just the way you are - Acapella Cover - Mike Tompkins


Anti-bullying Flashmob January 2011


Justin Bieber & Ozzy Osbourne Best Buy Super Bowl Commercial (2011)

PS Flashmobs make me cry. Every. Single. Time.

But then again, so does this:


The Force - Volkswagen Commercial

5 comments:

Meg said...

flashmobs make me cry TOO! I thought I was the only one!

Anonymous said...

do you live with your parents...or does your apartment have a living room?

Victoria said...

You're not alone Meg! *high five*

Oh so curious Anonymous ;)

Single and Picky said...

I love Glee = except for their cover of Lady Antebellum's song - that song makes my skin crawl with bad memories. But I really really love that they are giving the boys the song love.

As for the "force" commercial - so so cute. I love it.

Victoria said...

Aww, bad memories suck and when they're attached to a song it's no fun at all SnP.

I totally appreciate that Glee exposes me to songs I might not have otherwise heard!

And, yeah, super cute, eh?