Friday 18 February 2011

Look, A Rainbow!


A pretty pretty rainbow! Where the unicorns are and where candy falls from the sky and the clouds are made of cotton candy and you can eat as much as you want and never get sick and la la la la la RAINBOW!

Um, ok Victoria, do you want to tell us why you've kind of lost your mind here?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Does it have something to do with the spider?

LALALALA NOT LISTENING RAINBOW PRETTY!!!!

Is it because you thought the spider in the sink was dead so you went to wash it down the drain and it came to life and then even though it was water soaked tried to crawl away and then you started to panic and maybe scream a little even though you were on the phone with C-Dawg and she told you to run it down the drain more but you felt bad but did it anyway and now you can't stop imagining that it's going to crawl back up the drain and kill you and it was probably the most horrifying thing you've gone through in a while and how did it get in your sink anyway oh please tell me there are no more spiders in the kitchen kind of feeling? Is that it?

Ooooh sparkly raindrops beside the rainbow! Unicorns! Puppies! Ponies! Sunshine!

Do you think your heart rate will return to normal any time soon Victoria or should we just let you be? Just let you be? Ok. (Backs away slowly)

I like rainbows! Do you? I am happy! Yay!

4 comments:

Just Sayin... said...

*snort* hahahahah omg I'm laughing at my desk.
LALALALA NOT LISTENING RAINBOW PRETTY!!!! that made my friggin day!

Kas said...

I hate those 8 legged things too. I don't say they word "hate" very often, but I hate them. I have been known to jump out of moving vehicles because of the THOUGHT of them. ew ew ew

RAINBOW PRETTY!! MY KIDS' LAUGHTER!! MY HUSBANDS EYES!! COTTON CANDY!! CARAMELS!!!

Victoria said...

Glad to be of service JS. I'm laughing thinking of you laughing :)

Awwww, your list is cute Kas! :D

Single and Picky said...

I completely agree with Kas, and I was also sort of snorting last night when I was reading this and talking to you know who on skype - he got a laugh out of it too, but I think he was more laughing at me, because I would do the same thing you would.