Wednesday 2 March 2011

Guess What Happens At 5pm Now?

I meant to mention this a couple of weeks ago, but then things got busy and I got distracted and then I fell and so it got pushed back, but do you know what I've noticed and been noticing for a while?

These days? At 5pm? In the evening? IT HASN'T BEEN DARK! There's still light! It's no longer pitch black!

What a relief.

Now, if you could just pretend that this post came a couple of weeks ago, or at least before yesterday's post that'd be great. Kthxbye!

3 comments:

Kas said...

It's also almost DAYLIGHT when I am leaving the gym!

WOOT-- SPRING'S A'COMIN'!!!

Jonathan said...

Same story here. Seems weird - cycling home from work with some daylight left.

Victoria said...

Yay Kas! :)

I know, it's almost five here and it's gloriously bright sunlight Jonathan! WOO HOOO!