Tuesday 1 March 2011

Happy Spring!


Oh, I know it's not official, and I know our weather recently has not agreed, but you guys? March, for me always means Spring. Spring!

And Spring means birdies and flowers and sunshine and green and warm air and Easter and somehow it just means happier, I don't know.

March also means that the long December-January-February stretch is over and the looooooong stretch since January 1st with no holidays or breaks is over and that things will soon be summery and it's not that I don't like Winter, Winter is great.

I'm just excited to be heading towards a new season.

So Happy First of March you guys. Here's looking forward to Spring!

4 comments:

Single and Picky said...

I agree darn it, SPRING IS COMING - I must believe it, it must come, no more snow, no more cold rain. Bring on the flowers, the sun, the dry green grass and not the mud pit that is my back yard.

HAPPY SPRING!

Just Sayin... said...

I am sooooooooo done with winter already!!! 5 months!! seriously! 38.5 years on this planet and I've never experienced anything longer than 3 months of winter on this coast. I'm so done.

It's starting to screw with my body! lol.. it should be spring by all accounts. Daylight savings is only two sundays away, that means SANDALS should be worn, lighter coats, no gloves...

hmph. happy spring... I'll believe it when I see it. ;-)

Kas said...

We actually had a bonafide THUNDER storm last nite! First one of the season!

And it brought Mr Humidity with it.

ick.

Victoria said...

Oh, it's coming SnP, one way or another!!!! :D

It's almost Daylight Savings time, JS, seriously? WOO HOOOOOO! ;)

We're going to have a crazy wind storm tomorrow Kas, yikes!