Saturday 12 March 2011

You Should Probably Sing This As You Read It


No post today, no post today

There really is no post today

You think you're reading but you're not

Your mind is tricked into the thought

That I wrote something when that's not true

But, still, happy weekend to you!

So even though I didn't write

I hope your day's full of delight

And don't forget that late tonight

You have to move your clocks up, right?

So, sorry for no post today

I really had little to say

And so now I will sneak away

And leave you la la laaaaaaaaaaa okay!

3 comments:

SMITHY GALLERY said...

I read every word of that! A neat trick - loved it! :)

Anonymous said...

i like your blog... could you please view mine :)
http://allyouneedislove-ash34.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

Thank you Ash. I love the picture at the top of your blog :)