Friday 29 April 2011

It's Just A Thing


I was smiling when I took this photo.

1. Because there were good looking men smiling back at me and

2. Because C-Dawg loves firemen.

I don't know if she's ever dated one, or "dated" one (if you know what I mean and I think you do) but she may have told me and I've just forgotten, but for whatever reason, firemen get her a little giggly and girly and we often joke about lighting things on fire or fainting just to get some firemen to show up.

Which made me wonder, what kind of guy makes me all giggly and girly? What kind of guy do I have a thing for?

And you, do you have a "thing"?

4 comments:

Single and Picky said...

Boys with tattoos... oddly the bf doesn't have any. But a nice sleeve tattoo on a guy with a sense of style is a thing for me

SMITHY GALLERY said...

Firemen firemen firemen . . . can't help it!

Chantal_Wannabe said...

Oh what a great picture! I love it.

I have a thing for emotionally unavailable men, obviously

Victoria said...

Really SnP? Huh, go figure :)

Well then this photo's for you too Natalie! ;)

Thanks Chantal... and don't we all? ;)