Tuesday 24 May 2011

Ahhhhhhhh

I needed that.

I needed this weekend of nothing but fun and relaxation and friends and family and just plain good times.

I rested and I hung out with C-Dawg a bunch and we had a good run and I went out for dinner with my parents and I slept in and I relaxed and I just feel recharged like I haven't in a while.

Of course, that doesn't mean I wouldn't stay home tomorrow if they said I could, but hey, I'll take what I can get, right?

So all in all a great weekend.

How was yours?

5 comments:

Just Sayin... said...

Happy you took some down time to recharge. :)

Dominic said...

Funny enough, mine was somewhat similar - weekend away. Long walk through the woods (which had wild ponies in them) and a long soak in the swimming pool..

Can't complain :)

Victoria said...

Me too JS :)

That sounds awesome Dominic! Wild ponies? Wow!

Jonathan Beckett said...

My weekend was good, in a busy kind of way.

Victoria said...

Busy good can be good! :)