Thursday 5 May 2011

Online

Well, I may not be actively doing the online dating thing, but that doesn't mean I'm not still checking things out when I'm bored.

I don't know if this is common, or just to the site I'm on or just to the city I'm in but I feel like I just see the same guys over and over and over.

And over.

I wish there was an option to say "please don't show me this one again because I'm sure I'm not going to change my mind."

All I'm asking for is a bit of new blood from time to time. When it's the same guys each time I log on it makes me feel like I'll never actually meet someone this way.

6 comments:

Miz Aventures said...

I'm facing that as well. Sometimes I feel tricked when guys change their main picture on their profile page! Like, it could be someone new to pounce on!

I've also gotten a rash of 18-24 year old's and I'm wondering if their dating pool is also filled with duds.

Victoria said...

I know! When they do that whole new photo switcheroo, it's like awww man! ;)

Allan R E said...

I've been on a dating site on and off for 6 years and have only ever gone on one date but, I do browse from time to time say, once a month or so...

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think it's much different on the guys's side of the pool...

I adopted a dog instead. LOL


Peace,
Allan

www.westcoastislander.weebly.com

Victoria said...

It does help to hear it's similar on the other side Allan! :)

Lizzie DeVere said...

It's exactly the same in the UK! That why I've taken myself off line for a while - bored of seeing the same faces time and time again!

Victoria said...

Totally! :)