Friday 13 May 2011

Thank You


Thank you for your kind words and thoughts and even the comments that Blogger didn't post but that got sent to me anyway.

Thank you for all of it.

There was something about coming home to an inbox full of supportive, loving comments that calmed me and relaxed me and made it so very clear that this world is full of wonderful, amazing people.

My Mom is home again and fine and I'm counting my blessings, even the smallest ones, all over again.

I'm going to try to get some sleep now and have a restful weekend.

So thank you again for your thoughts, I felt very supported and that meant more than you'll know.

You're awesome.

6 comments:

Duffy said...

Glad it went ok :)

Victoria said...

:)

J from Paradise said...

<3 you're awesome also.

Victoria said...

Awww, thanks J ;)

One Smart Cookie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that but i am ppy that your mom seems to be okay..

all the best!

Victoria said...

Thanks :)