Tuesday 21 June 2011

News

I'm in Vancouver and my Dad has come through his surgery.

That seems to be the important part, he's alive.

Not sure what else matters really... but to put it gently, it's been awful.

But we're all ok, and that'll have to be enough until we're all better than ok and then that'll have to be enough until we're all good. Or great.

So thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers and hugs and vibes you sent our way, they helped and worked and keep on sending them 'til we get him (and my Mom) safely home and happily healed.

I didn't think I'd have much brainpower for posting, so I had a few posts set to publish, but now I've run out of extra posts and very much don't have the brainpower.

So I'll be back when the brain has a moment and then I might disappear again, but I just wanted you not to worry, so... don't worry.

Hugs all round.

Love,
Me

12 comments:

Just Sayin... said...

Most excellent news to read over my morning coffee!

If you need a change of pace or an unbias ear to scream into, call me I'll pop on down to where you are.

Continuing to send great happy healthy vibes to you and your family.

xo

Eric said...

That's great to hear! Plus it's going to be sunny and warm this first day of summer, so who can really complain about that?

Welcome (back) to town!

E.

Victoria said...

Thanks JS, good to know!

I forgot about Summer Eric, happy Summer! :)

Jonathan said...

Good news. Happy for you :)

narami said...

I'm very glad this stage is over, will be keeping all of you in prayers so all of you get through this healthy and well. Keep positive!

Victoria said...

Thanks Jonathan.

Thank you so much Narami :)

Kas said...

BE WELL!! Now that your Dad seems to be ok... make sure to take time for yourself so YOU don't get run down with worry and sick and all...

HUGS!!

J from Paradise said...

so glad to hear he is alive. hope you are okay. i know these things can be beyond stressful. you have lots of people thinking and praying for yall! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Victoria said...

Working on it Kas.

Thank you J :)

Aer Conditionat said...

i`m very happy for you, i hope your father will be very good soon. Good luck!

Solitary Diner (Also Known as The Frugalish Physician) said...

Glad to hear it. Wishing you and your family only more good things.

Victoria said...

Thank you!