Sunday 31 July 2011

All The Rest

Waking up on the Sunday morning of a long weekend is a wonderful feeling.

You wake up and instead of having to start thinking about the work week, you realize, with a smile, that you get to sleep in all over again tomorrow.

Or maybe you won't sleep in tomorrow. Maybe you'll get up at a decent hour, but you won't have to do anything or go anywhere.

Unless you want to.

And somehow, that knowing that you get today and tomorrow off to rest even after just having had yesterday? Makes the morning that much sweeter.

Happy long weekend to those of us lucky enough to have one.

Happy Summer.

5 comments:

Solitary Diner (Also Known as The Frugalish Physician) said...

I agree, long weekends are wonderful. Sadly, I'm typing this on my iPhone at work, so I'm not enjoying it! Hope you're having a good one.

Just Sayin... said...

I just looked at your Flickr.
Great job!!!!

Victoria said...

Awww, I'm sorry SD! I'll have an extra good day off tomorrow for you if that'd help? ;)

Hey, thanks JS! :D

Kas said...

Yah- I'm stuck at work too....

Victoria said...

:(