Wednesday 20 July 2011

Stormy

I'm going to start with an aside, which is probably a sign that this post is not necessarily going to be the most bestest ever ever!!!!! but you know how they say something's a "perfect storm"?

Well, isn't that kind of a misnomer? Because wouldn't a "perfect" storm be one that rained bunnies and butterflies and unicorns? And/or Skittles and gold coins?

Or maybe a perfect storm would be one where you're sitting on a tropical beach holding your favourite slushy drink and a handsome, yet single, man is thrown ashore dripping and half naked in front of you by a freak storm that merely ruffled your hair?

So, yeah, I was going to talk about how this whole weight thing was a perfect storm of events but I just got myself all distracted so I'm going to have to come back to it tomorrow.

Cuz now all I can think about is my tropical beach and my new imaginary boyfriend and how he might need mouth to mouth if you know what I mean and I think you do!

2 comments:

Single and Picky said...

Sounds like a pretty good storm - or what about one of those November storms we get around these parts - you inside nice and warm and that boy coming in from outside all wet - works too and you save your airfare money, no humidity attacks your hair and you have no sand to fight with. Given how much it rains in these parts I'm sure the mouth to mouth would still be necessary.

Victoria said...

OOoooh, that could work too! ;)