Wednesday 3 August 2011

Oh You Guys

Don't be mad...I just can't find time to sit and write anything, which is weird for me... not to have a down moment or ten. It's just been that kind of few days.

And doesn't look to be stopping and then I think I have to go away for work and then my best friend from the mainland who I haven't seen in a year is coming to visit this weekend and when am I going to find the time to tell you?

Soon, I hope, soon.

Cross your fingers that there will be moments soon for me to write ok?

Ok.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Zabrinah said...

Hey, I understand. It's so so so so weird for me to not have any down time, especially in the summer time. But lately, my schedule has been filling up too!

Post when you can! Writing is good therapy!

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

Victoria said...

Totally!

And, yes, it is good therapy :)

Thanks Zabrinah! ;)