Saturday 20 August 2011

Well

Hope is Both Beautiful And Full of the Potential for Pain by foundimagination
It's D Day I guess.

Or D Weekend maybe.

I don't know. I just know that today is when I'm expecting to hear from him and I woke up this morning and I was as calm as I've been all week.

Maybe it's because I don't have to wait anymore and I know that I'll know one way or another soon.

Or maybe it's because while I still care, I don't capital C Care. It'll be ok if it doesn't work out.

It would have been less ok a week ago if it hadn't worked out.

Which, really, shouldn't make a difference, but as I said, it has.

I mean, yes, I want the opportunity to get to know each other. I hope he does too. I know I want it to go well, but it's also pretty much out of my hands and if it's meant to be it'll be.

So, I'm going to try to get through today as calmly and peacefully as possible.

Hope you will too. Happy Saturday.

5 comments:

Singlicious said...

So glad to hear this. The passage of time really does help. :-) I think the story isn't over.... My fingers are crossed for you!

Victoria said...

Thanks Singlicious, my fingers are crossed for me too ;)

Stephanie Hunter said...

I didn't get the phone call I was hoping for, but I hope you did!

Anonymous said...

Yeah me neither...waiting sucks! Yo Stephanie what's your number gurl? You from California?

:)+=

Victoria said...

Sorry Stephanie! *hugs*

Aww, bummer Anon