Monday 19 September 2011

Pout

I have a case of the Mondays.

And this post is a grumpy one.

And if you tell me it shouldn't be, I'm going to cross my arms and make a frowny face and give you a mean look a la three year old.

Try me.

*glares*

I just wish that the weekend could last all week and I feel like having a tantrum about it because it's so. not. fair.

And why does it have to be getting dark at 7? And why isn't it light early in the morning anymore?

And why do I have to move when I just want to mellow out at my place?

And why won't anyone pay me not to work or pay me to do work that is more like not working?

Whine, whine, whine, moan, moan, moan, grump.

Boo!

6 comments:

Just Sayin... said...

hmph. *foot stomp*. I'm right there with you.

Haco said...

Its good to have a grumble sometimes!

By the way I love your blog... :-)

Solitary Diner (Also Known as The Frugalish Physician) said...

And why is broccoli nutritious when chocolate isn't? :(

Victoria said...

Totally, eh Likalia?

I'm stomping both my feet along with you JS!

Thanks Haco :) And, yes, it felt good to get that grumble out ;)

I DON'T KNOW SD BUT IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

Jonathan said...

I wish the weekend lasted forever. And that I didn't keep agreeing to do things for other people.

And that all my co-workers would jump in a bit cauldron and cook themselves. (did I really just write that?!?!?)

Victoria said...

I hear ya.... (But, no, I didn't hear you say anything about cauldrons!) ;)