Wednesday 5 October 2011

Blank

I feel like I don't have anything to say right now.

I'm staying as a guest in someone's spare bedroom.

Those people happen to be my parents.

I'm not dating anyone, or anything close to dating anyone.

I suppose I should be enjoying the relative health of my family at this moment and the current level of peace and calm, but since I'm feeling rather un-calm and un-settled, I'm finding myself feeling a little melancholy.

Not depressed or sad or blue or anything, maybe just dreary?

I feel how a gray, rainy day looks.

You Westcoasters will know what I mean.

So, since I don't feel like I have anything to say, how are you?

6 comments:

Just Sayin... said...

Blame it on the rain... oohh ooo oohhh. (milli vanilli)

Ya us westcoaster's get a little of the SAD when fall and winter start to combine. *sigh*

Chin up suga..

Jonathan said...

I'm good. It's just gone 8pm at the time of writing, and I've just sat down for the first time after cleaning the dinner things away.

I live an exciting life too... :)

Solitary Diner (Also Known as The Frugalish Physician) said...

Blogging is a funny thing, because as soon as you start to do it you realize how unexciting your own life can be at times. I know there are many days when I have absolutely nothing interesting to talk about on my blog. (Some might argue that I never have anything interesting to talk about, but I like to think that I do at least once in a while.)

As for how I'm doing, I'm just 1 1/2 hours away from finishing my current rotation and getting my first day off in four weeks. I'd be deliriously happy of I wasn't so deliriously tired.

Dateafrenchman said...

I got a fantastic new job today and got a call from a guy I fancy. Today is a very good day! Oh and I drank a bottle of champagne. Best day in the last five years, easily.

Allan R E said...

Autumn makes me blue...I'm making home-made vege soup...

One of my fav songs...sad and happy. Popped up on my ipod yesterday and I think I've listened to it about 200 times in the last 24 hours:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82i9HkIh4M

Peace,
Allan

www.westcoastislander.weebly.com

Victoria said...

Oh JS, now you have me singing! :)

Sounds totally exciting Jonathan! ;)

Hey, enjoy your day (days?) off SD!!!

That's a great day Dateafrenchman, woo hoooo!

Good songs can help a lot Allan