Thursday 20 October 2011

Blog Break

Arbutus Up Close by foundimagination
Blog Break, Blog Break, I hereby call a Blog Break!

I have nothing I can think of to say and I'm a little overwhelmed by spy work at the moment and I figure instead of sitting and stressing over not having a post ready, I'd just give myself a couple of days off.

So I am.

I'll probably be back at it Monday, but you never know, could be Tuesday, could be sooner.

Meanwhile, I'm going to read my book, watch some tv, play some apps and eat some chocolate.

Talk soon!

2 comments:

Just Sayin... said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
.....but I understand.

Don't stay away too long, we'll miss you. Or at least read us to get some laughs.

xo

Victoria said...

Nah, it'll just be a couple of days ;)

And yes, I'll keep on reading and laughing (but in a good way!)