Thursday 27 October 2011

A Little Something

Mid Smiles by foundimagination
I got a nice message (I just want to call them emails, but I guess technically they're not) from a guy on the online dating site.

He's in a similar profession, seems active and fit and I was happy to get his message.

And then I read that he lived in the middle of the province.

Like, a few days drive away. (Or should that be day's? Days'? I've out confused myself. Days. Dayses. Days. Woah. Now it's starting to sound weird.)

So I guess I'm not sure why he messaged, unless it was just to say hi to a fellow spy (we tend to be good people.) But I'm happy to chat with him a bit, it gives me something to look forward to and is a nice pick me up.

Sometimes a reminder that there's still good, good looking single guys out there is very welcome.

No comments: