Wednesday 19 October 2011

Right Now*

Tricks by foundimagination
Right now is exactly why I don't let myself write about work.

Because right now if I told you about all the crazy stuff that was going on at work your brains would explode just as much as mine are and that would just be ugly.

But if I did write about work I would tell you how you could NOT BELIEVE (redacted) and that (redacted) was so (redacted).

And then I'd clean up your brain explosion and let you take me out for a drink.

Wait... you wouldn't be able to because your brain would have exploded. Darn.

Oh well. Only three more days til the weekend right?



*Nuts. Now I'm stuck with this in my head. My bad.

4 comments:

Dominic said...

Myself, I don't talk about work because normal people can only listen to you say things like "We made perl more moosey so it could do better ajax requests to the cobol" for so long before they fetch a man in a white coat :)

Well.. that and the fact that I work with people who've had a heated debate about the best way to turn the kettle on. And no, I'm not kidding about that...

Victoria said...

Oh no Dominic.... oh...no! HOW MANY WAYS ARE THERE TO TURN A KETTLE ON????

I mean... oh no...

Dominic said...

At least four methods are in common use here, that I know of anyway.

Sad, isn't it?

Victoria said...

Woah.

Dude.