Monday 31 October 2011

Treat Please!

Well, Happy Halloween all!

And while saying this makes me feel like an old fogey, I really hope it doesn't rain tonight so the kids can all go trick or treating and not get drippy wet.

I think one of my favourite parts of Halloween is thinking of all the adults who have gone out and bought goodies and candies and treats to give out to kids. Like, just because.

When you think about it, it's really really nice.

People are nice.

And candy's not too bad either!

Happy Boo Day, y'all. Have a mini-chocolate bar for me would ya?

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

At least you're having a Halloween of sorts. I'm stuck in a hotel in the back of beyond with my project manager from work :(

Glad you're having fun though - perhaps I need to stage a "Halloween 2" when I get home from work :)

Victoria said...

You totally need to have a Second Halloween! ;)