Monday 17 October 2011

Weekend Update

My Absolute Favourite by foundimagination
This was a beautiful sunny weekend. Absolutely gorgeous. And while it had that bite of Fall chill to it, it was lovely to be out and about wandering the neighbourhood in it.

C-Dawg and I went to our favourite pizza place and got to sit and watch the hunky cooks making our food. I don't think I can quite explain what a delight this is, but it makes a delicious meal just that much better.

And yes, that's a photo of what I pretty much always get when I'm there. It's so so so so good.

So.

All in all, a gorgeous, relaxing, good weekend.

Which I'm grateful for.

Hope yours was good as well.

2 comments:

Mrs. Wilson said...

I concur. Definitely a gorgeous weekend. :)

Victoria said...

I know, it was all "ahhh ahhh ahhhh!" (the angel chorus bursting through clouds kind of song) ;)