Friday 28 October 2011

Well, That Was (not) Fun

I know no one loves their yearly physical, and I'm no different.

I mean, I don't avoid it, or anything, but I don't look forward to it either.

So I decided that since I was going to be poked and prodded anyway, I might as well add a flu shot to the process.

And then my doctor ordered some blood work.

So my poor arm got double the ouchies. I felt rather sorry for myself.

In the good news column, however, the results came back from a heart test thing that I don't think I told you about. Turns out I don't have the same (genetically caused) heart issue my Dad had, so that was a relief and one I'm grateful for.

And now I don't have to have another physical, flu shot or physical for another year. So, really, it's all good.

5 comments:

Dominic said...

..I had lumps of glass removed from my head on Wednesday. Wanna trade? :)

Just Sayin... said...

I have my annual this year (only every two years now) and I hate it, cos my gyno is a hot male. If I'm able to , I tend to favour the planned parenthood and get a female gyno. Good luck!

Victoria said...

Oh dear Dominic, what have you done now! ;)

Fair enough JS, fair enough

Dominic said...

Wasn't me! I was just a passenger!

Victoria said...

Oh no!