Monday 7 November 2011

Blink, Blink

Well, that was rather a rough wakeup yesterday!

I had the grand idea that I'd make myself stay up later than usual since I'd a) slept in that morning and so wouldn't be quite as sleepy and b) somehow that would make the time change extra hour of sleep even better while still not messing up my sleep.

Or something.

So I stayed up a bit later and then? Couldn't fall asleep.

Add to the not falling asleep, having Pink's Raise Your Glass going through my head over and over and over. And over.

Which was weird, since I had heard it two days before and, well, yeah.

So then waking up yesterday morning when it was light out (yay!) but not quite knowing if I was getting up at a good time or an early time or just the right time didn't matter because I was so...darn...tired.

But, the good news was I didn't have to work anyway, so I stumbled up and the day just got better from there.

But seriously, time change? Y U so mean?

No comments: