Monday 13 February 2012

All Good Advice. But... How? Because Now I Can't Stop Thinking About It.

Just don't think about it.

No, really. Don't think about it at all, just like this! See? See me not thinking about it?

It's easy, just remember to not think about it whenever you might find yourself thinking about it and trust me I'm the expert because it's not happening to me so I'm not thinking about it at all.

I mean, it's not even that big of a deal so why are you thinking about it?

If you think about it, you're over thinking so just don't think about it and let it happen. That way you don't have to think about it.

Make yourself so busy that you don't have time to think about it.

Just let it be. Don't even think about it.




I'm probably maybe this time actually going to my friend's house for dinner this weekend.

I'm really trying not to think about it.

1 comment: