Wednesday 25 July 2012

I'm Like The European Union of Candy

I opened my candy cupboard (wait, what do you mean "candy cupboard?" doesn't everyone have a candy cupboard?) the other day and realized I had quite an eclectic collection.

I had two types of candy imported from Britain, one from Germany, one Canadian and a couple generically North American.

I guess I consider myself a candy Good Will ambassador or something. Nothing tasty is turned away.

I guess if I had a slogan it might say "All Delicious Candy and Chocolate Welcome Here" (and then in very small print "but I might not like some types and so won't eat them, sorry)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're a melting pot of candy too. German gummy bears, Dutch peppermints, European marizipan, and my personal favourite, triple saltd black licorice from the Netherlands. And of course, Skittles from North America.

Our candy drawer reflects the various nationalities and regions of our families...German, Dutch, and Canadian.

- Elliott

kandijay said...

Of course everyone has a candy cupboard. That's just good sense! Where else would you keep your candy?

Victoria said...

Of COURSE Skittles Elliott! (Although, you lost me at the black licorice!) :)

Exactly Kandiday!!!! :D