Saturday 11 February 2012

Little Fluff Balls of Cute

But Don't You Love Me? by foundimagination
I was chatting with some people at work a few weeks ago and we were talking about how we loved waking up on Saturday mornings knowing we didn't have to be anywhere (read: work) and that even going to sleep on Friday nights had that joyful feeling of knowing there were two days off to come.

We also talked about how sometimes waking up on Sunday morning was disappointing and how going to bed on Sunday nights wasn't much fun at all, knowing you had to get up the next day.

Last Sunday, I woke up and had a little hit of the blues. So I decided to think about what I had to look forward to this week and in my half asleep dozy mode, I ended up thinking about puppies.

Because puppies are cute and make you smile and I was half asleep and somehow puppies became the happy thing to think about.

Lab puppies, to be specific.

All piled up on top of each other on a pink blanket.

Apparently my brain is pretty specific when it comes to teh cute.

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

I'm glad I'm not alone in watching Sunday tick down with a strange kind of dread.

Victoria said...

You're totally not!