Wednesday 15 February 2012

Maybe Next Next Time

Well, ok.

I was all freaking out Monday because I was going to have that dinner at my friend's place (to meet the guy) this weekend, but she let me know yesterday that we have to postpone again; this time due to her husband needing to fly somewhere for work last minute.

So I guess this may never happen, or it might and I just might not be as worried about it because you can only worry about something that doesn't happen so many times if you know what I mean.

I mean, sure, if it ends up that next weekend (the new proposed dinner night) works out, I'm sure I'll be nervous and anxious, but I might not spend quite as many days being nervous and anxious.

And my friend's going to have me over for dinner this weekend anyway, so that's nice and gives me something to look forward to. (And will still give me something to be nervous about because hello? Something new? = nervous.)

So, yeah. Still haven't met the guy my friend would like me to meet, but maybe next next weekend.

Or not.

Happy Pay Day! (And cheap chocolate day... an excellent combination, no?)

3 comments:

Dateafrenchman said...

NOooo! It will happen. Be patient. I don't know how, but try. He better be worth it this guy!

Jonathan Beckett said...

See... now you're starting to remind me of myself.

Victoria said...

I'm totally working on and learning to be patient here Datea!

Is this a good thing Jonathan?