Thursday 19 April 2012

A Baby Boom!

(I was going to type that "there are babies coming out of the ying yang right now", but then I realized that that could be taken literally and I started giggling and thought it might not be quite the right thing to say!)

I know so many people who are having or about to have or just had a baby. Like, this month!

My friend S2 just had her second, not to be confused with S (from B&S fame) who's about to have their first. And my co-worker friend had her second on Monday and our other co-worker's wife had their baby on Tuesday. And a wonderful old friend of mine from high school just sent me their birth announcement and I had a friend send me a Christmas card letting me know they were pregnant and I bet you that baby's due any day now and I've just suddenly remembered a former co-worker of mine who must be due really soon and all of a sudden it's all babies all the time!

It's kind of crazy and cool all at the same time and I don't know about the rest of the world, but I'm in the middle of a baby boom this month.

Seriously.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's better the cycle we've been stuck in this month. Someone from the golf course passed away two weeks from cancer. A girl who was a year behind me during high school passed away last Friday of cancer at 42 (she left two teenagers), and a guy I play hockey against lost his wife to cancer two weeks ago. I'd much rather be in the baby cycle you're in than the month we've had...

We had the baby cycle about 10 years ago when it seemed like every month someone was having a baby.

Hope you have a good weekend.

-Elliott

Victoria said...

I'm sorry... hugs all round.

Just a Girl said...

HAHA! Babies coming out the ying yang. That's good stuff ;)

Victoria said...

Lol. Well Candy (whispers.... that is where they come out!) ;)

Anonymous said...

I am havin the same here in texas I am prego and I know aleast 8 ppl I know r too

Victoria said...

Crazy! And congrats :)