Wednesday 18 April 2012

Um...

I don't know why, but yesterday and today, my posts didn't publish.

Even though they were set to publish at whatever o'clock, they just sat there. And when I went in to check, they were sitting there, waiting to go, even though they were supposed to have gone hours ago. And they wouldn't publish themselves, I had to manually hit "publish" even though I'd done that the night before or whatever and in six years this has never been a problem.

So, um, I'm not really sure what's going on, but... yeah. Things aren't quite right.

Anyone else?

2 comments:

Dominic said...

Not had that problem. But then, I always publish a post as soon as it's written.

And use a different blogging platform.

That I host myself.

So there you go.

:)

Victoria said...

Well, there you go then! :)