Wednesday 16 May 2012

Better

I had a bit of a better day yesterday, which was quite a relief really.

I think talking about things with my parents and a good night's sleep and an hour in the glorious sunshine all really helped.

Talked with my brother yesterday too and said that it felt like I was having some kind of mid-life crises but that wasn't possible because I'm not old enough for that and after I told him all the things that were going on (or not going on as the case may be) he said it sounded like "the perfect storm of crappy things and timing" happening.

Yes. Exactly.

I'm in the middle of a perfect storm.

Fan. Tastic.

But, anyway, here's hoping tomorrow's a better day too.

Rinse and repeat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sometimes feel like I'm having a quarter life crisis!

Victoria said...

Totally! ;)

Anonymous said...

Timing is everything in this life. He was not the right fellow right now ... believe me, the next one is always better!

Anne
Canadian in Cambridge (the U.K. one)

Victoria said...

True, Anne, true :)