Wednesday 2 May 2012

Cycle

(Yup, forgot to "force post" again this morning. Sigh)

I don't want to say it's a "vicious" cycle because that's perhaps too much of an exaggeration even for me, but I'm a little bit stuck in a not so great cycle right now.

I'm under a lot of stress and it's wearing on me which runs me down and also makes me tired but unable to sleep well which also runs me down, and because I'm tired I don't want to exercise as much even though I know that might reduce the impact of the stress, but I'm too tired to exercise so I don't and then I don't sleep well which makes me feel not good so I don't feel like exercising and, well, you can see the loop, yes?

I'm not at my 100% health wise and so I've been kind of taking it easy with the gym since my cold, but now this stress and anxiety and worry about the stress is wearing me down and I feel too tired to go to the gym and then I get mad at myself for being "lazy" when really the lazy is only part of it and, well, I just need to go to the gym, don't I?

Except, I did walk a 10 K three days ago, so it's not as if I'm being completely sedentary and so maybe it's not so much the cycle as holy smokes woman would you ease up on yourself already? But I think if I did go to the gym I might feel a little less stressed but I also don't have the energy to go but maybe I should and now this is the post that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. . . .

Edited to add: Self? I think you forgot that you did yoga on Monday too. So maybe it's ok if you didn't do much cardio Monday/Tuesday. My goodness, self, take it easy on myself already.

No comments: