Wednesday 13 June 2012

Random

A Resting Pose by foundimagination
So, hey, it's Wednesday, how about that.

And this has been the oddest month of weather, with everything from really cold to fog and then some warm days and rain and it's not been very June like, but then again, I can't really remember the last time weather was well suited to the season it was in and hello is this global warming or just a cycle.

And I don't usually re-read books, at least not within the same year, but I re-read Divergent before reading Insurgent because I started it and couldn't quite remember what had happened (I've read a few similar books since I finished Divergent) and I didn't want to lose the story or be confused. And if you haven't read Divergent, maybe check it out. I saw it on someone's blog and decided to check it out and loved it.

Walking into a bookstore for me is kind of like walking into a crack house or something. I love books.

Speaking of . . . did I ever tell you that post-apocalyptic is the new vampires? Well it is.

And I think stripes are the new black. But not really.

But I'm right about the vampires.

Three more days til the weekend!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vampires ,
Now don't tell me you are a twilight fan

Victoria said...

Well, I did read them, yes! ;)