Saturday 30 June 2012

Weirdly Enough

I give you the songs that have been alternating in my head this week.

The first, because I asked my Dad to come to some mortgage meetings with me and I said to him it's because he's "the brains".

Which lead to this...


Pet Shop Boys - Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money) 

which lead me to listening to a ton of Pet Shop Boys songs while cleaning my kitchen. (Don't ask. It just happened to work.)


And then this one came along when I was trying to stop thinking about he who shall not be named because if I name him I may just slide back into thinking about him and let's not go there, ok but I kept telling myself to shake it off...which lead to this:


Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out


So there are the songs that have been playing in my head. Weird combo, eh? I could throw in a few others, but they wouldn't make me look any more normal.

Happy weekend though. I do believe it's a long one!

*insert huge grin here*

4 comments:

Dominic said...

> And then this one came along when I was trying to stop thinking about he who shall not be named

You dated Voldemort??

Do YOU know why he has no nose?

Victoria said...

I did and I do. But he's VERY sensitive about it and I promised not to tell...

Happydog said...

Good one Dominic!
Thanks for the new "can't get it out of my head" song....Shake it Out. Loved it so much had to get it from iTunes. Great lyrics. Had heard of her before but coukdn't figure out the fuss...now I ge it...

Victoria said...

I know HD! I heard it the first time and kind of went... meh. Then heard it again and loved it. Had to buy it too!