Thursday 16 August 2012

Do Me A Favour Would You?

Glory by foundimagination
Ask me three random questions, and I'll answer them in a post tomorrow!

Well, I'd probably type it out tonight to post tomorrow, but you know what I mean, right?

Cuz if you'd do that, I wouldn't have to be quite so frustrated about not having the time to think through all what I want to say.

Ya know?

Had another gloriously hot and sunny day today, with a breeze just to make it perfect.

Which was pretty good for a Wednesday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Victoria,

Here you go...

1) if not the Canucks, then who?
2) best road trip you've been on? (the family is currently on an epic summer roadtrip to DC...and having a blast)
3) favourite Canadian band? (mine is the Hip, but also love the Guess Who, Neil Young, and Triumph)

- Elliott

Anonymous said...

1. what would be your 3 desert island books (excluding a bible & complete Shakespeare)

2. what is your favourite era for female clothing

3. which is your favourite museum and painter

Cdn Anne in England

Victoria said...

Yay!

Just Sayin... said...

1. When are we going to meet? lol

2. If you could have a superpower, which would it be?

3. If consequences never existed, what you would do/get away with?

Victoria said...

Hey Elliott, your questions got caught in the spam filter and I missed them til today, so now I get to answer yours and JS's tomorrow! :D