Tuesday 16 October 2012

Dude.


I Like by foundimagination
I took on a spy project at spy work that had to get done and no one else wanted to do and the whole thing turned out to be about four hundred times more work than it should have been so long story kind of short last week was exhausting.

And, I still don't talk about work here, but let's just say I can only hope it gets less exhausting, but I'm not sure it's going to be and we'll leave it at that before I get brain wiped for speaking too much about top secret spy stuff.

Anyhow, all this to say that this weekend felt like a long weekend to me as well.

Partly because I'm still staying off my feet to try to heal the (yes, still ongoing) toe injury issue, and partly because the gorgeously sunny late Summer weather we had has turned into grey rainy, I should just stay inside under a blanket weather, and partly because I have a new neighbour moving in beneath me and she decided to paint her new place after work....late into the night, and I didn't get much sleep last week either.

So a zonked out (she was away this weekend, amen!) Friday sleep (even though I was so wound up after my 12 hour day I couldn't mellow out enough to sleep for a while) and a bit of a sleep in, combined with a lazy Saturday and Sunday made me feel like I had another long weekend, which was pretty nice.

Here's hoping this week is a little less "kapow" to the old noggin.

How's you?

No comments: