Friday 19 October 2012

Everybody Was Kung-Fu Fighting*

Sometimes out of nowhere a song will just pop into my head, I'm sure you know that feeling.

But, this time it wasn't the song I just put into your head via the title of this post, it was a song from a tv show I used to watch forever ago and I have absolutely no idea why it suddenly jumped into my head randomly yesterday afternoon.

But... here it is, via the magic that is the internet!


Reading Rainbow - Theme

*That was just to throw my brain off track

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Great, now I am going to have Kung-Fu Fighting stuck in my head. It already started and keeps on playing over and over.

Dominic said...

..is there meant to be a video attached to this post?

Victoria said...

Sorry Joanne!! ;)

Why yes, yes there was Dominic! (And now is) D'oh! (Thanks)

Anonymous said...

Love!

Victoria said...

:)