Monday 31 December 2012

Another Eve

May you have a happy New Year's Eve, be it a quiet one or a loud one.

And may you be safe and healthy as you celebrate.

I always forget New Year's in the week leading up to it, as it always seems to be a week filled with visits and travel and family and events you can't quite make it to.

But here we are, the last day of another year, an eventful year for sure.

Thanks again for being here, and for reading, and commenting when you can.  Two thousand and twelve had some bumpy moments, that's for sure, but I feel like I grew a lot, and am stronger, and more solid in a lot of ways.

I hope you grew some too.

Big, giant hugs you guys.

See you next year!  (That never gets old, really.  I amuse myself greatly, even if no one else!)

2 comments:

Dateafrenchman said...

Happy new year to you! And here's hoping you will meet your love interest soon and swoon! Happy 2013. Bises x

Victoria said...

Merci Datea! :)

Happy New Year to you as well :)