Tuesday 4 December 2012

Brain Mush Wonderings, The Fluffy Edition

Why do they make fluffy pyjamas in regular sizes?

Like, my friend just gave me a new pair of fluffy cozy pjs and they're the same size as I'd buy clothes or shirts in or whatever and they feel tight.

I mean, they're not actually tight, but I don't want my pjs to be form fitting, like, at all.

Granted,  I don't actually wear them to bed, so I suppose they're more lounge wear than bed wear, but still.  Why they gotta be all un-loose?

Do people actually wear pyjamas that are anything other than massively big?

6 comments:

Bad.Days said...

I love oversized PJs! But, I’m also a huge fan of the lounge wear, and I do like it a bit more fitted than my PJs. That way I still feel like I’m “dressed” and not just being lazy and wearing PJs all day, but without all the buttons, zippers, etc.

Dominic said...

For me, that could have ended at "Do people actually wear pyjamas" :)

I have an oversized fluffy dressing gown, but can't stand PJs..

Victoria said...

Hmmm, Bad.Days, maybe I should check out said lounge wear if it's button/zipperless! Sounds comfy!

Well, I don't wear em to bed Dominic. And also have a fluffy dressing gown!

michelle said...

You really are all about the GREAT questions of life - I just bought pajamas and I hated that they were (a) too short, and (b) I could feel them around my hips.....urgh.

Anonymous said...

I do not like pyjamas for sleeping ... nothing like a cosy nightdress ... with bedsocks! cashmere ones ...

Canadian Anne in England (no weather here) ...

Victoria said...

Sleeping naked, all the way!!!! (Nightdresses all get tangled on me and ride up) :)