Monday 3 December 2012

Hack, Sniff.

I had an absolutely miserable week last week and now I have a cold.

Or, as I suspect, I have a cold because I had a miserable week last week.

I've really not got much in the way of a functional brain, as seen by my attempt to send off my international Christmas cards yesterday, where I ended up labelling and stamping them all upside down.

Yes, yes I did.

So for this week, until my brain clears and my nose, chest, head and throat clear, I won't have anything sensical to say.

Is that a word?  Spell check doesn't think so.

But, yeah.  There you go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better Victoria. Now I have Spirit of the West running through my head...you're not at your best. Thanks.

But seriously...feel better.

- Elliott

Victoria said...

Heh, now I'm singing that too. :)

Thanks, I hope to be feeling better reallllly soon.

Tom said...

Best wishes from the other side of the Atlantic!

Victoria said...

I'd wave to you all the way over there but that would take energy I don't currently have. ;)