Friday 25 January 2013

Shhhhhh

I feel like I should say this very quietly, in almost a whisper, because I generally try to stay away from news/politics or in this case, a media feeding frenzy.

But I feel like I can't quite talk about Jay right now until this whole obsession with the guy who was duped into believing in a fake girlfriend he'd never met blows over.

I've already been teased by friends about not having met Jay and while I guess it's funny to tease me somehow,  I actually just feel bad for the guy, and that the people who did it are mean.

So I won't go into it any further, but just... also won't talk about the guy I haven't met yet, either.  Don't feel like fielding any more jokes at my expense.  Or his, for that matter.

So, let's just pretend I never wrote this post, shall we?

Moving along, nothing to see here.

4 comments:

kandijay said...

I actually live very close to Notre Dame, and when this whole news broke, I felt bad for him. Because he's honestly a nice guy (I've met him) and I don't believe he has a devious bone in his body. And how ANYONE could take advantage of that... it makes no sense to me. But I'll admit, it makes me very leery of online dating.

Dateafrenchman said...

Did you see that movie Catfish? Reminds me of that.

Lesley said...

Definitely Catfish. If you haven't seen it, you must.

Victoria said...

I feel really bad for him Kandijay :(

I have seen Catfish Datea, and Lesley :)